SSHRI ETHICS COMMITTEE
SSHRI has its own institutional ethics commitee which supervises all in home funded/nonfunded research projects.
1. Reconstruction of iliac crest with rib to prevent donor site complication : A prospective study of 26 cases Indian Journal of Orthopaedics July 2007;41(3)-180-182
2. Concomitant Noncontiguous Level (Thoracic & Lumbar) Spinal stenosis in International Orthopaedics-International Ortho.2009,Apr,33(2):483-8
3. Transpedicular percutaneous biopsy of vertebral body lesions: a series of 71 cases-Spinal cord-2009-47,384-389.
4. Double Osteosynthesis (substitution): A biological approach to treatment of Complex proximal tibial fractures. Indian Journal of Orthopaedics, Jan. 2004, Vol. 38 : No. 1 : P31-34.
5. Fracture of posterior margin of a lumbar vertebral body – A study of 21 cases. Indian Journal of Orthopaedics, Jan. 2005, Vol. 39: No. 1 : P33-38.
6. Magnetic Resonance Myelography in early post-operative lumbar discectomy: An efficient and cost effective modality. for publication in Indian Journal of Orthopaedics. Indian J Orthop July 2010 Vol 44 Issue 3
7. Evaluation of symptomatic efficacy of Etoricoxib versus Diclofenac in combination with Tramadol & Paracetamol at lower doses in post-operative pain after spine surgery.
8. Comparison of efficacy & safety of Methocarbamol & Thiocochicoside in combination with paracetamol in low back pain associated with spasm. acjpt vol 1 No 5 2013
9. Andersson lesion: are we misdiagnosing it? A retrospective study of clinico-radiological features and outcome of short segment fixation. Eur Spine J (2011) 20:1503–1509 DOI 10.1007/s00586-011-1836-0 September 2011.
Approved by Ethics & Scientific Committee
1. Clinical study " A Prospective , Cross Sectional study to find out incidence of deep vein Thrombosis in high risk patients undergoing spine surgery"
2. Clinical study " A Prospective , Cross Sectional study to find out correlation between Supine lying low back pain/leg pain and retrolisthesis in lumbar disc prolapse patient."
3. Clinical Study : “To study the effect of neural manipulation on hemodynamic parameters during lumbar spine surgery in prone position.”
4. A randomized controlled comparative clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of sciatic Nerve mobilization in patient operated for Lumbar (L4L5S1) discectomy.
5. Clinical study - Clinico radiological correlation & their prognostic evaluation in cervical myelopathy.
6. Post marketing surveillance of Injection Zolandronic acid ( Zyrona Injection – Ranbaxy) in osteoporosis.
7. Post marketing surveillance of Injection Zolandronic acid ( Aclasta Injection- Novartis) in osteoporosis.
8. Clinical study” Clinico radiological correlation with effectiveness of various treatments in patients with coccycodynia and comparison of radiological assessment of coccyx in normal healthy volunteers.
9. Clinical study” Contrast MRI as a prognosticator for conservative treatment of lumbar disc prolapse.”