(1) M.S. Ortho January 1989, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India
(2) M.Ch. Ortho, University of Liverpool, U.K. Dec. 1995
(3) AO FELLOWSHIP March to May 1996 Professor Oestern, Allegimeines Krakenhaus, Celle, Germany
(4) SPINAL FELLOWSHIP September 1996 Dr. Salger, Allegimeines Krakenhaus, Schwerin, Germany
(5) SPINE FELLOWSHIP June to July 2000 Prof. W. Dick, Felix Platter Spital, Basel, Switzerland
(6) ENDOSCOPIC SPINE FELLOWSHIP February 2003 Dr. Martiens, Aalst, Belgium
After completing post graduation in Orthopaedics,Senior Registrar in Orthopaedics at Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad From January 1989 to August 1989 Joined as Orthopaedic Surgeon
(1) From August 1989 to April 1990 S.F. General Hospital, Vatrak,
(2) From May 1990 to August 1990, Dr. Dinubhai Patel, Khanpur, Ahmedabad,
(3) From September 1990 to November 1991, J. B. Mehta Municipal Hospital, Kapadwanj.
For further training went to England in November 1991 under Overseas Doctors Training Scheme at St. Thomas’ & Guys’ Registrar Rotation.
M.Ch. from Liverpool University awarded in December 1995. Returned back to India in October 1996.
Started practicing as Spine Specialist from February 1997.
(1) Elevating best practice in Spine in DePuy Spine – Ahmedabad – 8th October 2006 -- Elevating best practice in Spine in DePuy Spine – Ahmedabad – 30th March 2007 Secretary Spine Surgeons’ Association of Gujarat since last 3 years.
(2) Organized annual meetings and quarterly one day symposium.
(3) Organizing Secretary Annual Conference of Spinal Surgeons Association of India, (ASSICON) Nirma University – January 2007 AOSPINE India Many Symposia, Seminars Organized in last 5 years
RESEARCH / ACADEMIC ACTIVITY :
(1) Clinical study completed on “Effect of carrying heavy load on cervical spine in labourers “- Study recognized by Ethical & Scientific Committee.
(2) An Observational study completed to assess Back Pain in Patients with severe Osteoporosis treated with Teriparatide versus Antiresorptives -Study recognized by Ethical & Scientific Committee.
(3) A randomized controlled comparative clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of sciatic nerve mobilization in patient operated for Lumbar ( L4L5S1) discectomy-approved by Ethical & Scientific Committee.
(4) Clinical study - Clinico radiological correlation & their prognostic evaluation in cervical myelopathy- approved by Ethical & Scientific Committee.
(5) Post marketing surveillance of Injection Zolandronic acid ( Zyrona Injection – Ranbaxy) in osteoporosis- study approved by Ethical & Scientific Committee (Study Ongoing)
(6) Post marketing surveillance of Injection Zolandronic acid ( Aclasta Injection- Novartis) in osteoporosis- study approved by Ethical & Scientific Committee
(7) Clinical Trial Phase III study completed-approved by Ethical & Scientific Committee- A Multicentric, Randomised,Open- Label, Comparative, Prospective Clinical Trial to investigate efficacy & safety of Diclofenac Sodium I.V.Injection ( 75 mg/ 2 ml ) versus Diclofenac Sodium I.M. Injection ( 75 mg / 3 ml ) ( VoveranR (75mg/3ml))for patients with (A) acute postoperative pain and (B) Acute renal colic
(8) Cinical study - Clinico-radiological correlation of various fusion techniques for single level lumbar spine disorder - approved by Ethical & Scientific Committee
(9) Clinical study - A comparison of the efficacy and tolerability of lornoxicam & Diclofenac Sodium in patient with acute post operative pain after spinal surgery”. Study approved by Ethical & Scientific Committee .
Clinical study” Clinico radiological correlation with effectiveness of various treatments in patients with coccycodynia and comparison of radiological assessment of coccyx in normal healthy volunteers. Study approved by ethical & scientific committee .
(10) Clinical study” Contrast MRI as a prognosticator for conservative treatment of lumbar disc prolapse.” . Study approved by ethical & scientific committee.
(11) Clinical Study “Medication Use Patterns, Treatment Satisfaction, and Inadequate control of Osteoporosis Study (MUSlC-OS): An Asia pacific study of postmenopausal women treated for osteoporosis in clinical practice. Study approved by ethical & scientific committee.
(12) Clinical Study : “A prospective, cross sectional study to find out incidence of deep vein
thrombosis in high risk patients undergoing spine surgery..” .(Study approved by ethical & scientific committee – ongoing)
(13) Clinical study : “A prospective, cross sectional study to find out correlation between supine lying low back pain/leg pain and retrolisthesis in lumbar disc prolapse patient. ” (Study approved by ethical & scientific committee – ongoing)
(14) Clinical Study : “To study the effect of neural manipulation on hemodynamic parameters during lumbar spine surgery in prone position.” .(Study approved by ethical & scientific committee – ongoing)
(15) Clinical Study: “A Radiological Study Of The Pedicle Dimensional Variations In Lytic Listhesis In Indian Population.(Study approved by ethical & scientific committee – ongoing.)
(16) Clinical study: “The relationship of osteoporosis with hypocalcemia” .(Study approved by ethical & scientific committee – ongoing.)
(17) Clinical study :”A prospective analysis of MRI of fibrosis in post – operative TLIF patients conventional vs miss ” .(Study approved by ethical & scientific committee – ongoing.)
(18) Clinical study : ““ Clinico-radiological results of anterior surgery for multilevel cervical spondylotic myelopathy” .(Study approved by ethical & scientific committee – ongoing.)
1) Presented Clinical paper on internal bracing in scoliosis - Association of Spine Surgeons of India – 2nd Annual Conference – Ahmedabad – May, 1987.
2) Presented Clinical paper on vascular pedicle bone graft – Gujarat Orthopaedic Association, Mid year conference GOA 1987 – Bhavnagar – September 1987.
3) Presented a specimen showing segmental spinal instrumentation – Luque’s technique - Indian Orthopaedic Association, XXXII Annual Conference New Delhi - October, 1987.
4) Presented clinical paper on Tuberculosis of Hip in children - Gujarat Orthopaedic Association, VI Annual Conference – Mt. Abu –February, 1988.
5) Presented clinical paper on Use of percutaneous transpedicular external fixator to diagnose lumber spine instability – Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSICON) – Patna – January 1998.
6) Presented video on Implantation of Anterior Sacral Root Stimulator in Paraplegic patient for control of bladder, bowel and erection - ASSICON, Hyderabad – January 1999.
7) Presented Clinical Paper on thoracic disc prolapse - Annual Conference of Spine Surgeons’ of India, Hyderabad – January 1999.
8) Presented Clinical Paper on Management of Non-union in Ankylosing Spondylitis – Annual Conference of Gujarat Orthopaedic Association, Jamnagar – February 1999
9) Presented Clinical Paper on Cervical Spine Infection - ASSICON 2000 – Mumbai - January, 2000
10) Presented Clinical Paper on External Fixation in identifying pain source at XV Annual Conference of ASSI – Kolkata - January, 2002
11) Presented Clinical Paper on Do we advice surgery to all symptomatic extruded or sequestrated lumbar discs? XV Annual Conference of ASSI – Kolkata - January, 2002
12) Presented Clinical paper on 17th Annual Conference of Association of Spine Surgeons of India – Pune –January, 2004
13) Presented talk on spinal instability GOA Post graduate Lecture Course at Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad on January, 2005
14) Presented talk on management of acute low back pain – Indian Menopause Society – Ahmedabad Chapter- February 2005
15) Presented talk on posterior fixation for unstable thoracolumbar injury – IOACON 2005 – Mumbai – December 2005
16) Presented Clinical Paper on reconstruction of iliac crest defects with rib at 19th Annual Conference of Association of Spine Surgeons of India, Taj Chandigarh – February, 2006
17) Poster presented “Short segment fixation for Anderson lesion – Ankylosing Spondilitis ” BRITSPINE Cardiff April 2006
18) Presented talk on radiation protection in Operating Room – AOSpine Interactive course for ORP – Mumbai – September 2006 Presented talk on dorsal disc prolapse – AOSpine Monsoon Seminar – Ahmedabad – September 2006
19) Published an Original Article on “Reconstruction of iliac crest with rib to prevent donor site complication : A prospective study of 26 cases” Indian Journal of Orthopaedics July 2007
20) Scientific Presentation on “ Dentist and his/her back ”on 19th August,2007-Ahmedabad
21) Presented clinical paper on Vertebral body replacement – ASSICON 2008 – Coimbatore – January 2008
22) Presented Clinical Paper on combined simultaneous sequential procedures – total joint replacement and lumbar laminectomy & transpedicular percutaneous biopsy of vertebral body lesions - 26th Annual GOA Conference – Karamsad - February, 2008.
23) Paper presented Spine Week Conference Geneva, May 2008 on “Transpedicular percutaneous biopsy a day case procedure”
24) Published "Concomitant Non-contiguous Level (Thoracic & Lumbar) Spinal stenosis" in International Orthopaedics 2009, April,33(2):483-8
25) Paper published on “Transpedicular percutaneous biopsy on vertebral body lesions” a series of 71 cases in Journal Spinal Cord- 2009-47,384-389.
26) Paper presented on “Effect of Head Loading on cervical Spine in Labourers” ASSICON Chennai January 2009
27) Poster presented “Prospective study of post op MR Myelo and clinical correlation ” – Awarded as best poster in ASSICON Jan 2009
28) Poster presented “ Vertebroplasty is it a Safe procedure ?” ASSICON 2009
29) Poster presented “ Case report on Disseminated Nocardia Infection in Immunocompromised patient with epidural abscess ” ASSICON 2009
30) Paper published “ Magnetic Resonance Myelography in early Post op lumbar Discectomy ” in Indian Journal of Orthopaedics July 2010
31) Chapter written “Tuberculosis of spine:Biopsy Techniques” in Association of Spine Surgeons of India- spinal infections & Trauma- 1st Ed.2011-Dr.Bharat R.Dave, Dr.Ajay Krishnan
32) Chapter written “Non-tuberculous spondylodiscitis in children”- in Ahmedabad Orthopaedic Society- Challenges in the Management of Pediatric Bone & Joint Infections-Dr.Ajay Krishnan, Dr.Bharat R.Dave
33) Paper presented in ”Mystery of Dynamic (Functional)cervical spine in degenerative spinal disorder” in ASSICON 2011
34) Paper published in European spine journal on 2011 ” Anderson lesion: are we misdiagnosing it? A retrospective study of clinic-radiological features and outcome of short segment fixation”
35) Paper presented “Use of dynamic cervical spine MRI in degenerative spinal disorder-an answer to diagnostic dilemma” in Asia Pacific Cervical Spine Society-Thailand- 7th-9th November,2012
36) Paper presented “Use of Contrast MRI as a prognosticator for conservative treatment of lumbar disc prolapse” -17th-20th January,2013 at ASSICON 2013- Kochi-India
37) Paper presented “Clinico radiological correlation with effectiveness of various treatments in patients with coccycodynia and comparison of radiological assessment of coccyx in normal healthy volunteers.” Awarded as best paper-17th-20th January,2013 at ASSICON 2013-Kochi-India
38) Poster presented “C1-C2 OA know this entity, it is not uncommon”- 17th-20th January,2013 at ASSICON 2013 - Kochi-India
39) Accepted for publication in June 2013 : Co-existing lumbar & cervical stenosis (Tandem spinal stenosis) :An Infrequent presentation retrospective analysis of single stage surgery (53 cases ) in European Spine Journal
40) An image based clinically guided technique of percutaneous continuous drainage of psoas abscess & outcome in 29 patients in Indian Journal Of Orthopedics accepted for publication July, 2013
41) Poster presented “Evaluation of coccyx with dynamic films in patients with coccycodynia and normal healthy volunteers : Clinico-radiological correlation with treatment . at YMCA International Centre on 8th-9th February,2014-Ahmedabad- India
42) Poster presented : Safe spine surgery : Ultrasonic bone scalpel assisted thoracic myelopathy decompression at YMCA International Centre on 8th & 9th February,2014- Ahmedabad- India
43) Poster presented : Role of Cervical 45 degree Oblique X-rays in evaluating foraminal stenosis , in patient with cervical radiculopathy at the poster session of ASSICON 2015 on 23rd to 25th January, 2015, Pune, India
44) Published in Indian Journal Of Endocrinology & Metabolism – Vol 19/Issue 4/July-August 2015
An Observational Study to assess back pain in patients with severe osteoporosis treated with teriperatide versus antiresorptives : An Indian subpopulation Analysis
45)Presented a scientific paper titled Safe spine surgery : Ultrasonic scalpel assisted thorasic myelopathy decompression as a Podium presentation at ASSICON 2015 GOA
46) Presentation : Socio-economic impact of cervical spinal cord injury operated in patients with lower income group as a Podium Presentation at Singapore in Spine week – 16th May, 2016
1. Medical Council of India – G 4141
2. General Medical Council, London Full Registration no. 4274522
3. Life member: Association of Spine Surgeons’ of India-LM-D-18
4. Life member: Indian Orthopaedic Association-893 LM
5. Life member: Indian Medical Association - 11286
6. Life member: Gujarat Orthopaedic Association -D048
7. European Spine Society Associate Member
8. Life member: Gujarat Spine Association -134
9. Life member: North Gujarat Orthopaedic Association
10. Life member: Ahmedabad Medical Association- L -4017
11. Life member: Ahmedabad Orthopaedic Society
12. Life member: Indian Menopause Society –L-233
13. Life member: Spinal Cord Society, Registration no. 1178
14. AOSpine International, Switzerland
15. Life member : Bombay Orthopaedic Society-BOS/GUJ/D-01
16. Life Member : The Indian Society for Bone and Mineral Research , Registration No. 368/13
17. Life Member: Indian Society for Bone & Mineral Research (ISBMR), Registration No : 368/13
18. Life Member: Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeons of India ( MISSI) Registration No.: MISSI0003
19. Life Member: B.J.M.C. Ahmedabad Alumni Association , Ahmedabad Registration No: 1646
CONFERENCE / CME :
1. ASSICON 1987-2nd Annual Conference-Ahmedabad-2nd-3rd May,1987
2. 22nd National Conference of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India – CME - Mt. Abu – 24th to 27th September 1987
3. Gujarat Orthopaedic ASSOCIATION 6TH Annual Conference-Mt.Abu-19th-21st February,1988
4. Gujarat Orthopaedic Association VIII Conference – Surat 3rd-4th March,1990
5. The Institute of Physical Sciences in Medicine – Royal East Sussex Hospital – 18th December 1991
6. AO Basic Course – London – 30 June to 3rd July, 1992
7. XV annual conference of Gujarat Orthopaedic Association – Rajkot – 8th to 9th February, 1997
8. Live Spine Surgery Meet 1997-Mehsana-27th July,1997
9. Indian Medical Association – Kapadwanj – C.M.E. on 30th August, 1997
10. Association of Spine Surgeons of India – XI annual Conference – Patna, Bihar – 19th to 21st January, 1998
11. 16th Annual Conference GOACON ‘ 98 & CME – Ahmedabad – 6th to 8th February,1998
12. The Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia- First National Endoscopic Spine Surgery Course & workshop-Bombay-India- 10th 12th August,1998
13. Gujarat Spine Association-Symposium on Cervical Spine trauma – Ahmedabad – 13th September 1998
14. Indian Medical Association Golden Jubilee conference – Mehsana – 13th November, 1998
15. ASSICON XII 1999 – Hyderabad,A.P.,India- 22nd – 24th January-1999
16. Gujarat Orthopaedic Association Conference 1999-Jamnagar,Gujarat,India-13th & 14th February,1999
17. Surgical Management of Cervical Spine Trauma, Vadodara Spine Association, February 1999
18. CME update on Recent Advances in Spine Surgery, Surendranagar Med.Ass, March 1999
19. Gujarat Orthopaedic Association conference 1999-Ahmedabad-3rd October,1999
20. Gujarat Spine Association Conference 2000-Ahmedabad-16th January,2000
21. ASSICON 2000-Mumbai-28th,29th,30th January,2000
22. Indian Medical Association – Kapadwanj – C.M.E. on 17th February, 2000
23. AO Advance Course – Ahmedabad on 24-27 February, 2000
24. Golden hours of Trauma in ONGC Ltd., in 25th September, 2000 to 30th September, 2000
25. ASSICON 2001-New Delhi, India- 19th – 21st January,2001
26. 2nd National Trauma Management Course-Ahmedabad-27th – 28th January,2001
27. Global Spine: Surgical principles & the latest techniques, At Grand Wailea Resort in Maui, Hawaii, USA on 15th to 17th June, 2001
28. IOACON 2001-Seminar on Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery-Ahmedabad-19th December,2001
29. IOACON 2001-Ahmedabad-21st – 23 rd December,2001
30. ASICON 2002- Kolkata-19th-20th January,2002
31. Baroda Orthopedic Association – CME – 18th August, 2002
32. Pune Association of Spine Surgeons – Spine workshop – 2003, B.J.Medical College
33. Gujarat Spine Association 2003 – Ahmedabad on 5th October 2003. (As an Organizing Secretary)
34. National Conference on Medical Informatics –Ahmedabad-17th -18th January,2004
35. ASSICON 2004-17th Annual conference- Pune-23rd – 25th January,2004
36. Indian Medical Association – Kapadwanj – C.M.E. on 22nd April, 2004
37. AOSpine Advanced Regional Course – Pokfulam, Hong Kong on 25th -27th April, 2004
38. Gujarat Spine Association –Mid Year Conference-Ahmedabad-18th July,2004
39. 2nd Annual CME - Scientific sessions – Lung Cancer Update 2004 – Oncology Dept. Sterling Hospital on 5th December 2004 – Ahmedabad
40. 2nd Annual CME Course of Oncology Division – Sterling Hospital – 5th December 2004
41. Post Graduate lecture course for Gujarat Orthopaedic Association - Ahmedabad – 1st to 2nd January, 2005
42. ASSICON 2005- Banglore- 21st,22nd,23rd January,2005
43. Indian Menopause Society Conference 2005- Ahmedabad- 5th & 6th February,2005
44. Indian Menopause Society Conference 2005 precongress workshop on “Comprehensive Healthcare to Menopausal
45. women in Modern Era”- Ahmedabad- 5th February,2005
46. Post Graduate lecture course for Gujarat Orthopaedic Association - Ahmedabad – 6th to 7th August, 2005
47. Instructional course in spine for ASSI at Mumbai – 19th to 21st August, 2005
48. Eurospine 2005 –Barcelona- 21st to 24th September,2005
49. IOACON Conference 2005 Mumbai – 25th to 30th December, 2005.
50. 44th Annual Conference of the Indian Association of Physiotherapists-Ahmedabad-2006
51. AOSpine Tips for Trainers Course at Chennai – 13 – 14 July, 2006
52. Twin Cities Spine Association at Hyderabad – 4th, 5th and 6th of August, 2006
53. Post graduate lecture course for Gujarat Orthopaedic Association at Ahmedabad – 6th – 7th January, 2007.
54. Instructional course in Spine at Goa Marriott Resort – 9th to 12th August, 2007
55. AOSpine Interactive Course for ORP at Mumbai – 09 September, 2006
56. AOSpine Monsoon Seminar at Ahmedabad – 20 September, 2006
57. India Spine Vision 2007 – New Delhi on 12th – 13th November 2006. (As a leading spine surgeon)
58. ASSICON 2007 – as a Organising secretary – Nirma University, A’ bad– 26, 27, 28 January 2007
59. AOSpine Basic Course at New Delhi – 13—15 July, 2007
60. CME on Anterior Endoscope Spine Surgery at Ahmedabad – 27th October, 2007
61. Dental Practitioners’ Society at Ahmedabad – 19th August, 2007
62. 8th Regional forum on Postmenopausal Health at Berlin, Germany – October, 2007.
63. AOSpine Advances Course Cervical Spine – Switzerland – 09 – 14 December, 2007
64. Combined instructional course of ISSLS & ASSI – Coimbatore, India – 17th & 18th January 2008
65. Spinal Deformity Correction CME – Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad on 17th February 2008
66. Elevating Best practice in Spine-Ahmedabad-30th March-2008
67. Week Conference Geneva, May 2008
68. AO Spine Asia Pacific ORP course Kolkata- 28th June, 2008
69. AO Spine Asia Pacific Basic course Kolkata- 25th to 27th June, 2008
70. A Scoliosis Research Society Regional Meeting-New Delhi-2 to 4 october,2008
71. 8th Annual National Conference of Neurospinal surgeons foundation of India-Rajkot- 26th to 28th September,2008
72. Annual conference of Spine Surgeon’s Association of Gujarat-Ahmedabad-4th 2009
73. ASSICON 2009 Chennai 23rd to 25th January 2009
74. Ganga operative spine course 2009-30th April to 3rd May 2009
75. 63rd Annual Congress Indian Radiological And Imaging Association-Ahmedabad-23rd—26th January,2010
76. Gujarat Orthopaedic Association 28th Annual Conference-Surat-5th,6th,7th February 2010
77. Association of Spine Surgeons of Gujarat-Ahmedabad-27th -28th March, 2010
78.APOLLO AMACON 2010-Ahmedabad-3rd-4th April 2010
79. Ahmedabad Orthopaedic Society Annual Meet 2010-Ahmedabad-25th April 2010
80. Sterling GIMACON 2010- Ahmedabad- 27th- 28th November, 2010
81. Asia Regional Medical Conference New Trends in Osteoporosis Management, Beijing, China- 27th November,2010
82. ASSICON 2011- Mumbai – 27th-30th January,2011
83. Attended IOF regionals-2nd Asia Pacific Osteoporosis and bone Meeting being held in conjunction with ANZBMS annual scientific Meeting & JSBMR 2011
84. Attended GCP Training on 7th November,2011 Ahmedabad by Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited ,India
85. As Chairperson in AOSpine Principles Seminar, 16th March 2012,Ahmedabad,India
86. Elected as AO Spine Education Officer (Orthopaedic) India 17th Operative Spine Course & 6th Asia Pacific Cervical Spine Society Meeting Thailand, 7th-9th November,2012
87. 26th annual conference of ASSI - 17th-20th January,2013 at Kochi-India
88. GOACON 2013 - Rajkot - India- 8th - 10th February,2013
89. As Chairperson in AOSpine ORP Course – Ahmedabad- Gujarat- 21st February 2013
90. As Chairperson in AOSpine Principles Course –Ahmedabad, India- 22nd -24th February,2013
91. As Chairperson in Dr.Harnam Singh Mid- Term ICRI- CME-2013 on Musculoskeletal Imaging hosted by Radiological and Imaging Association Gujarat Chapter on 3rd & 4th August,2013 at Ahmedabad, India
Attended TOF-ISCD International course on osteoporosis essentials run by Indian Society for Bone and Mineral Research on 23rd- 24th November,2013 at Mumbai, India GOACON 2014- Ahmedabad- India – 8th- 9th February,2014
Missicon 2014 – Ahmedabad- 22nd-23rd November,2014 ASSICON 2015- Pune – India- 23rd- 25th January, 2015 AO Spine Cadaver Workshop-27th February,2015-V.S.Hospital-Ahmedabad-India as co chairman.
92. Conducted satellite symposium on “ Management of Spine Trauma” at Mumbai on 9th August 2015 by Orthopaedic 93. Learning Academy IOF-ISCD International Course on Osteoporosis Essentials ISBMR( Indian Society for Bone and Mineral Research) Participated in the educational activity titled “Connect : Controversies to Consensus in Orthopedics.” At Mumbai, India on 25th-26th April,2015.Missicon 2015 – Mumbai- 24th – 25th October 2015
ASSICON 2015 – Goa – 27th – 29th November,2015 Completed Training Course “ Communicating With Impact “ by Dale Carnegie & Associates ,Inc. in February 2016 Spine Instructional Course , Ahmedabad - 10th April, 2016
94. As Chairperson AOSpine Advanced Operative Course in Degenerative Spine – Stavya Spine Hospital & Research Institute, Ahmedabad, India- 12th – 13th August, 2016
95. As Chair Person AO Spine advanced Course in Degenerative Spine & Trauma, 12-13-14 December, 2016, Davos, Switzerland Maharashtra Medical Council – MMC- Operative Spine Forum- Lilavati Hospital And Research Centre Mumbai – 6th & 7th May, 2017
1. Symposium and workshop on total knee replacement – Ahmedabad – 6th & 7th April, 1998
2. Spinal stabilization - hands on workshop – V.S. Hospital, Ahmedabad on 10th & 11th October 1998
3. AO Spine faculty in National Spine Course, Mumbai 2002.
4. Comprehensive Healthcare to Menopausal women in Modern Era, IMS Conference 2005 – Ahmedabad on 5th & 6th February 2005
5. Gujarat Orthopaedic Association Post Graduate Lecture Course-Ahmedabad- 6th-7th August,2005 IOACON Conference 2005 Mumbai – 25th to 30th December, 2005.
6. ASSICON 2006 – 17 th – 19 th February,2006
7. Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery at Spine Hospital, Ahmedabad,Gujarat- 8th October,2006
8. IOACON Conference New Delhi – 9th to 15th November, 2006
9. AO Spine India Interactive ORP course 2006 Spineupdate 2007
10. AO Spine Basic Course- New Delhi- 13-15th July-2007
11. ASSICON 2008 Coimbatore, India – 18th to 20th January, 2008
12. Goacon 2008 – 26 th Annual Conference- Karamsad – 8th,9th,10th February,2008
13. Spine update 2008, Ahmedabad– 30th March 2008
14. AO Spine Asia Pacific ORP course Kolkata- 28th June, 2008
15. AO Spine Asia Pacific Basic course Kolkata- 25th to 27th June, 2008
16. Annual conference of spine surgeon’s Association of Gujarat and NHL Medical college cadaveric workshop-Ahmedabad- “Pedicle Screw Fixation” on 3rd January 2009
17. Annual conference of spine surgeon’s Association of Gujarat – Ahmedabad- “Unusual Lumbar Disc Prolapse” on 4th January,2009
18. ASSICON 2009 Chennai 23rd to 25th January, 2009
19. AO Spine Basic course Mumbai – 14th to 16th July, 2009
20. AO Advanced Course, Malaysia – 26th to 30th October, 2009 –International Faculty Series of CME for Physiotherapy students on different spinal conditions-from August 2009 to November, 2009 Lumbar spine Surgical Techniques and Cadaveric Workshop-15th November 2009
21. 63rd Annual Congress Indian Radiological And Imaging Association Ahmedabad-23rd—26th January,2010
Gujarat Orthopaedic Association – 28th Annual conference – 6th ,7th February 2010
22. Association of Spine Surgeons of Gujarat-Annual Conference- Ahmedabad-27th -28th March, 2010 Apollo AMACON – 3rd -4th April,2010
23. Asia Regional Medical Conference – New Trends in Osteoporosis Management – Beijing, China-November 27, 2010
ASSICON 2011- Mumbai – 27th-30th January,2011( National Faculty)
24. Gujarat Orthopaedic Association – 29th Annual conference – Mount Abu- India- 4th , 5th, 6th February 2011
25. As Faculty in AOSpine principles Course on 8-10th July,2011,Chennai,India
26. As Faculty in “ORP Education” at SSHRI on 16th July,2011
27. Gujarat Spine Surgeons & South Gujarat Orthopaedic Association – Surat- Annual Conference 25th September ,2011
28. Gujstate conphycs -2011 – Lecture on Red flag in clinical evaluation of spine held on 14th & 15th October 2011, S.B.B. college of Physiotherapy, Ahmedabad
29. GOA Post graduate Lecture Course 2012( Cadavaric work shop on Peri- articular Tibia Plating) at NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad 2012 on 21st-22nd January,2012
30. As Faculty in Video Operative Spine Course at AMA, Ahmedabad on 8th July,2012
31. As faculty Fourth Indian Osteoporosis congress- Evolving management of Osteoporosis the way forward- 1st-2nd September,2012-Goa-India
32. As faculty national in AO spine advances course,28th -29th July 2012,Banglore,India
33. As faculty training participant in AO spine tips for chairperson course,17th -18th September 2012,Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
34. As faculty regional in AO Spine Principles course (Assessment & management of spinal trauma and degenerative disease of spine)- 20th-21st September 2012,Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
35. As faculty in CME on Anatomical perspectives of recent trends in Medical Practice at B.J.Medical College,Ahmedabad -6th October,2012
36. As Faculty International in AO Spine Contributors course at Davos,Switzerland – 9th-13th December,2012
37. As faculty Indian Medical Association at Himatnagar, Gujarat – 10th January,2013.
38. As faculty GOACON 2013 - Rajkot - India- 9th - 10th February,2013
39. As AOspine observer at Kochi in Scoliosis week-April 2013 .
40. As faculty Cadaver Course on MAST & BKP , NHL Municipal Medical College,Ahmedabad- India - April 20th- 21st ,2013
41. As Faculty Ahmedabad Medical Association Meeting- Medico Legal aspect and Osteoporosis- 5th May,2013
42. As Faculty Indian Society for Bone and Mineral Research - Gujarat Chapter & Association of Physicians of Ahmedabad- CME on Osteoporosis - Ahmedabad- 20th October 2013
43. As Faculty National Conference on Orthopedic Rehabilitation- “CONOR-2013”- On Debate over Orthopedic management of spine on 7th-8th December 2013, at S.B.B. College of Physiotherapy, Ahmedabad, India
44. As faculty - GOACON 2014- Ahmedabad- India – 8th- 9th February,2014
45. As Faculty Regional – AOSPINE Principle & Advance course - 19th - 21st February 2014,Kathmandu,Nepal,India
46. As Organising Secretary in Spine Operative Workshop in Ahmedabad on June 20-21,2014
47. As Faculty- ICS 2014 – Aging spine – 15th-17th spine August,2014 – Udaipur,Rajasthan
48. As Chair person- AOSpine operative course in lumbar Degenerative – 28th-30th August,2014- Ahmedabad – India
49. As Faculty- The Annual Conference of Neuro Spinal Surgeons’ Association of India Spine 2014 – 19th – 21st September,2014- Ahmedabad- India
50. As Faculty- Missicon 2014 – Ahmedabad- 22nd-23rd November,2014
51. As Faculty – AO Spine national symposium – 29th November 2014- Chennai- India
52. As International Faculty – AOSpine Davos Courses – 14th-18th December,2014, Davos platz,Switzerland
53. As Faculty – ASSICON 2015- 23rd to 25th January,2015- Pune , India
54. As Co-Chairperson - AO Spine Advanced Level Specimen Course-Pearls & pitfalls of Junctional Approches & Instrumentation Techniques-27th -28th February,2015 at V.S.Hospital-Ahmedabad-India
55. As Faculty – AO Spine Asia Pacific regional meeting in Cervical Module- Hong Kong- Sept 2015
56. As Faculty - Missicon 2015 – Mumbai- India- 24th – 25th October 2015
57. As faculty - ASSICON 2015 – Goa – 27th – 29th November,2015
58. As faculty – GOACON 2016- Vadodara – 6th February,2016
59. As Faculty – Operative Spine Forum – 2016 – 23rd-24th May 2016 at Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai – India
60. As National Faculty – AOSpine Principles Course – 1st - 2nd July 2016, Pune – India
61. As Regional Faculty AO Spine advanced Course in Degenerative Spine & Trauma , 11-12 November 2016, Colombo, Sri Lanka
62. As Regional Faculty AO Spine advanced Course – 13-14 May,2017 , Seoul, South Korea
63. As Faculty – Bombay Operative Spine Course – 7th – 9th July, 2017, Bombay Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
64. As Faculty - Instructional Course in Spine 2017 - 11th – 13th August, 2017 organized by Trivendrum Spine Society , at The Leela Kovalam – India
65. As National Faculty – AOSpine Contributors Course - Masters Symposium- 14-15 October, New Delhi, India
66. As a resource person in a CPE on Degenerative Cervical Spine organized by SBB College of Physiotherapy , AMC MET on 01-12-2017 – Basics of Degenerative Cervical Spine (Part I ) and on 08-12-2017 – Physiotherapy of Degenerative Cervical Spine ( Part II) sponsored by Society of Indian Physiotherapists at Ahmedabad
67. As Educational Advisor – AO Spine Contributor Course –Degenerative Disease Course- 11-13 December 2017, Davos , Switzerland
68. As Faculty- 9th Annual Meeting of Cervical Spine Research Society Asia Pacific Section – 22nd- 24th March 2018, New Delhi, India
PUBLIC AWARENESS EDUCATIONAL TALKS & PROGRAM:
1.Educational talks given on many Medical, Paramedical and Nonmedical groups on different Spine and
Osteoporosis related topics.
2. Osetoporosis awareness program with drama performed with Hospital staff at Ahmedabad, Bhaikaka Hall,Law Garden on 15th May, 2011.
3. Osetoporosis awareness program with drama performed with Hospital staff at Ahmedabad, Bhaikaka Hall,Law Garden on 10th May, 2012.
4. Osteoporosis awareness program with drama performed with Hospital staff at AMA on 7th
5. Osteoporosis awareness program with drama performed with Hospital staff at AMA on
6. Osteoporosis awareness program with drama performed with Hospital staff at AMA ATIRA ,
Sponsored by Sterling Hospital on 11th January, 2014.
7. Osteoporosis awareness program with drama performed with Hospital staff at AMA on 18th
8. Osteoporosis awareness program with drama performed with Hospital staff at AMA on
9. Osteoporosis awareness program with drama performed with Hospital staff at Kapadwanj Tawn Hall on 6th March 2016