Postgraduation D.N.B. in RADIODIAGNOSIS Institute : Gujarat Imaging Centre, Samved hospital,
“CT CORONARY ANGIOGRAPHY ON 64 CHANNEL MULTIDETECTOR CT: A single centre study of 693 consecutive patients ”. This study was conducted over a period of 3 years under the guidance of Dr. Dinesh Patel, Consultant Radiologist, Department of Radiodiagnosis, Gujarat MRI Centre Pvt. Ltd. Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
BACHELOR OF MEDICINE AND BACHELOR OF SURGERY (M.B.B.S.)
The course also included one year of Compulsory Rotating Housemanship (Internship)
from the period Sept 1999 to Sept 2000:
(1) Scientific Papers/Posters presented :
1. Knee 3.0 T MRI of articular cartilage in the knee RSNA 2011. Co-author
2. Case report of few unusual cases seen in breast on mammography and mammo-sonography. 63rd IRIA ,Gujarat, 2010 India. Author
3. Transabdominal sonographic findings correlated with CD4+ count in adult HIV infected patients 63rd IRIA ,Gujarat, 2010 India. Author
4. PET CT In Post-treatment Evaluation Of Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma -As A Response Marker RSNA 2010. Co-author
5. PET CT In Recurrent Ovarian Cancer RSNA 2010. Co-author
6. PET- MRI for Evaluation of Neurological Disorders -A New Door Is Open RSNA 2010. Co-author
7. Portal venous thrombosis – role of multislice CT 2010 MDCT at lake Udaipur. Co-author
8. MDCT imaging of renal infections: a teaching atlas poster -RSNA 2009. Co-author
9. MRI of bone marrow MRI updates Ahemedabad 2011. Co-author
10. Imaging of musculoskeletal and spinal tuberculosis MRI updates Ahemedabad 2011. Co-author
(2) Conferences, Courses and Workshops attended :
1. 68th Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (IRIA) held in January 2015 in Kochi, Kerala.
2. Ruby Rad 2015 MSK imaging held in May 2015 at Pune, Maharashtra
3. Indian Imaging Academy CT update 2010 held in August 2010.
4. 3rd MDCT users meet Udaipaur , Rajasthan in October 2010.
5. B.J.Medical college CME Ahemedabad, Gujarat Radiological and imaging Association held in May and December 2010 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
6. 63rd Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (IRIA) held in January 2010 in Ahemedabad Gujarat.
7. 2rd MDCT users meet held in Diu, Gujarat in August 2009.
8. 1st MDCT users meet held in Diu, Gujarat in August 2008.
9. Advanced neuroimaging conference ANI held in Ahemedabad July 2009.
10. CME conducted by National board of examination held at Delhi 2009 and 2010
(3) Membership of professional bodies :
1. Indian Medical Association
2. Indian radiological and imaging society
3. Gujarat radiological and imaging Association
(4) Instititional Teaching experience :
1. As a Postgraduate Resident (3 years), I have conducted presentations & case/group discussions for M.B.B.S., physiotherapy undergraduate students and technicians at Gujarat Imaging centre, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India with imaging modalities namely 3T MRI, two 1.5 T MRI, 64 and 16 slice MDCT, USG, Mammography, Digital x-ray and radiological procedures, PET-CT and nuclear imaging.
2. As an tutor (15 months) : Teaching undergraduate students at Govt. Medical college Surat,Gujarat,India.
3. 2011 to 2016 Consultant radiologist: At Sadbhav Imaging centre, a division of Gujarat Imaging centre with imaging modalities namely two 1.5 T MRI, 16 slice MDCT and PET-CT.
We also had a teleradiology centre with about nearly 15 centres attached to it from all over India.
At Present working as Consultant Radiologist at Stavya spine Annexe – since April 2016.